If you want to recover your mails you can do with the steps which are i am going to share with you
you would still be able to get back those emails, and the process is pretty simple to follow, but it may happen that not all of your deleted mails would be retrieved, heck you can still give it a shot.
Step 1: Go to this link,and submit the form.
Step2: You would get a mail from google, regarding what you need to do get back those deleted mails. The system imagines that your account was compromised and you need to recheck all the security credentials, and may need to change the password. I don’t think it is much of hassle. You would get a mail, something like this.
Step 3: Once you are done with the security flow of securing your account, all is needed to run through the form again, and specify what mails you would like to recover. Once done, you would get another email from google support team, which basically reads your deleted emails are restored 🙂
Voila, all your deleted mails have been restored. It may happen that some of the mails with late timestamps would not be recovered in that case, you could rely on your memory.
If you’re experiencing any of the following issues, you’re in the right place:
- You can’t or are missing a few emails.
- All the emails in your inbox have disappeared.
- You aren’t receiving emails that you expect to get in your inbox.
This step-by-step guide will help you find messages that are still in your account and figure out what happened.
The quick answer
- Accidentally archiving, deleting, or marking a message as spam.
- A filter automatically sends messages to Trash.
- If you access your Gmail messages from other accounts or non-Gmail apps, a setting may be causing messages to go missing from your Gmail.
- If a lot of messages disappeared from your inbox, it may be a sign that someone has gotten into your account (see below).
This guide will help you figure out if your message went missing for any of these reasons.
If a lot of emails suddenly went missing from your account without you taking any action, it could be a sign that there’s a security issue with your account. Unauthorized or malicious users sometimes delete messages after accessing someone else’s Gmail account.
If you think someone may have broken into your account, follow these steps:
- to find out whether your messages can be recovered. If you’re using a Google Apps account for work or school, contact your organization’s administrator for the account.
- If your contacts were also deleted, follow these steps to .
If your account wasn’t broken into, or if your messages couldn’t be recovered, continue with the questions below.
Before you start answering questions
- Make sure you’re using a computer to go through the steps.
- Click to open Gmail in a new tab so you can switch between the directions and Gmail.