SSC (Staff Selection Commission) 2016 IMPORTANT UPDATES FOR CHSL (COMBINED HIGHER SECONDARY LEVEL) test is for Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and Data Entry Operators (DEO).
Intersted candidates may apply for this examination after release of SSC CHSL Exam 2016 Official notification.
Applicant should have at least 12th pass from recognized board or equivalent
The selection process is done in two stages
1.writing process in this questions are 200 with time period of 120 minutes
2.skill test or personal interview
Interested candidates can apply either offline or online by accessing the SSC Online application link i.e www.ssconline.nic.in
For more information about eligibility criteria, application process, and selection process for SSC Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Exam 2016, you need to visit official website of SSC i.e www.ssc.nic.in
The candidates are required to appear in the written exam for SSC CHSL 2016 Exam as conducted on the specified dates. Applicants will get 2 hours to solve the question paper and negative marking will be of one-fourth per question. The written examination is based on objective type questions on the following main topics.
- The question paper will be divided into 4 sections- English language, General Awareness, General Intelligence and Quantitative aptitude.
- There will be total 50 questions allotted to each section and the total marks for each section will be 50.
- The duration of the examination will be 2 hours. The questions will be of MCQ type.
- The question paper will be available in both Hindi and English language for Section 1,2,3and ,4
- There will be a penalty of ¼ marks for each wrong answer.
SOME IMPORTANT FOR APPLICANTS
|Application form will be available from||2nd July 2016|
|Last date to apply||1st August 2016|
||25th September 2016|
|9th October 2016|
|16th October 2016|
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS YOU CAN ASK IN COMMENTS